Buckingham Beer & Music Festival is back this July.
New for this year, we’re giving you the opportunity to sample the mouth-watering Real Ales, Ciders and Perry’s on the evening of Friday 13th and all day on Saturday July 14th 2018 at Buckingham Rugby Club.
13th July Friday – what’s the craic?
– Open from 19.00 to 23.00 with Live Music in the clubhouse
14th July Saturday – what’s going on?
– Open from 12.00 – 23.00 with Live Music playing all day until 23.00 on the main stage
– Street Food, BBQ, Fish & Chips, Pizzas and much more!
– Disco divas on the dancefloor from 23.00 til 24.30
– Family entertainment
– Bouncy castles
– Pony rides
– Coconut shy
– Face painting
Russell & Butler
The Mitre Buckingham
T King Associates
– £15 Beer Festival package, includes event glass and 3 pints worth of drink tokens and entry on the 13th & 14th of July.
Standard entry (under 18’s free)
– £5 per person, entry on the 13th & 14th July.
Buckingham Rugby Club, Floyd Field,
Maids Moreton, Buckingham MK18 1RF
*** Please note that standard entry admission fee is required and anyone without an event wristband will be asked to purchase one or will be asked to leave.***
Anyone who looks under the age of 25 and is purchasing or consuming alcohol will be asked to produce ID.
Only food & drink purchased onsite is permitted, No Picnics.
*Please note that all elements are subject to change and weather dependant.Buckinghamshire Drink Festivals