The Manchester Food and Drink Festival is usually held in September / October.
Manchester Town Hall, Manchester M2 5DB.
Visit our classifieds section to find entertainment and drink supplies for your festival - CLICK HERE.
For the festival website click HERE. For the festival Facebook page click HERE.
A very large festival celebrating a huge variety of food and drink over around 11 days during autumn in Manchester. The festival includes core events and fringe events. These usually include:
Manchester Drink Festivals
- The Big Indie Wine Fest which generally runs three sessions over two days providing up to 100 wines.
- A Cheese and Cider Evening at the Anchor Coffee shop.
- A beer tasting festival at Cloudwater Brewery.
- The 100 Greatest Manchester Beers Fest (week long)
- The Wainwrights Ale Trail Bar (last around five days)
See organiser for further details. Please check with the event organiser before setting out to avoid disappointment. Accuracy of the listed events is aimed for, but cannot be guaranteed. Note that the time and location for a festival can change, and the festival can be suspended, or even discontinued entirely.
Please note that we do not host festivals; we publicise them.
Information for bands: click HERE
Information for food / drink suppliers: click HERE